Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Swimming anyone?

Hi everyone,

Thank you all for coming to our recent badminton event at Sengkang Sports Complex.

For now, I am thinking of organizing swimming at the same place. May I know if you are free on 13 December? Saturday night. Help me to ask your family members too.

The operating hours of Sengkang Swimming Complex is from 8am to 9.30pm (Tue - Sun). Means we should probably be there by sunset. So we have around 2 hours of swimming and half hour to bathe and pack up. Facilities: 1 competition pool, 2 teaching pool, 1 fun pool, 1 jacuzzi, 8 slides. You can invite anyone to come along, since there is no limit. Please SMS me asap if you're able to come!

I will let you know whether this activity is confirmed once enough people have replied.

Regards
Frank Lim
HP: 90307981
SMS ME NOW! =)

No comments: